GFC PRO services is not an agent, employee, representative, or other functionary of the seller of the respective business opportunities and franchises introduced to you.
- GFC PRO services is an Independent Contractor engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities.
- GFC PRO services represents new business opportunities.
- If you select a business from a company that was introduced by the consultant, the seller pays GFC PRO services a referral fee or commission.
- GFC PRO services is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors, or omissions of the seller, or the outcome of
- GFC PRO services does not advise in any part of the purchase transaction of a business opportunity. You are urged to seek professional advice from an attorney, accountant, or other qualified
- Buying a business is a complicated investment! Take your time to decide, and personally visit the headquarters of the company you elect to buy from. The UFOC lists current and former franchisees;
you should interview them thoroughly. You should always make good common sense decisions in all investment matters.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulates the sale of franchises and business opportunities. Contact the nearest office to you for information to assure yourself that any company you deal with
is in full compliance with the law.
- Your state may also have laws regarding franchises and business opportunities. Ask your state agencies about them.
- The Better Business Bureau is an excellent information source for potential business buyers. Contact your local bureau as well as the bureau in the city of origin of the seller.
- You alone are responsible for researching the sell